There are many whom will not use a Mac, while others will not use PC. There are advantages to both; in the photo editing world there are key factors that need to be met. If these factors are met, it doesn’t really matter which you prefer whether a PC or a Mac.
We’re going to focus on the best PC for photo editing. There are lot’s on the market, so you need to be aware of what to look for. Here are some of the key features that should be taken into consideration.
1. Monitor: It is not just the computer itself that you need to be aware of, the monitor also plays a very important role. Without a great monitor, there’s no point in spending a ton on the computer itself. Some of the key features for photo editing would be; high resolution, wide viewing angles and color-accurate display. In order to provide the best pictures, your monitor needs to deliver in terms of a good monitor for display.
2. Storage: The best PC for photo editing will provide a good amount of storage space. Not only will you need to import numerous photographs, you will have various projects saved and on the go. If you do not have a good amount of storage, how do you expect to continually start new projects? You will need to have old projects saved, and new photographs constantly being imported. Focus on the hard drive, does it offer you enough storage? If not, there are ways around this. Many photo editors will purchase an external hard drive if the need may be.
3. Software Capabilities: The best PC for photo editing, will be able to absorb the requirements that software needs. Photoshop for example, may not run effectively if the processor speed is not high enough. As well, memory should be taken into account here. The last thing you want is for your PC to continually freeze, because the demands are too high during a large project.
Now that you’re aware of what you should be looking for, let’s focus on the best PC for photo editing. There are lot’s on the market, here are some of the best in terms of photo editing.
1. HP EliteOne 800 range of PC products: This PC offers great storage, memory speed and processing speed. It comes with a 23 inch monitor; offering excellent resolution and six ports. One of the features of the best PC for photo editing is that it provides multiple ports, in order for you to upload photos easily and that’s what the HP EliteOne 800 is all about. This PC runs on Windows 8 and has a sleek black design.
2. Velocity Micro Edge Z30: This PC provides a compact design and can be considered the best PC for photo editing because of it’s immense storage space. It performs excellent all around and is sure to yield some amazing photographs as results.
3. Dell Precision T3610: This is considered the best PC for photo editing because it is a powerhouse system. This professional looking tower, is known to outrun majority of it’s competitors. It provides excellent graphics, which is crucial in the photo editing world.
The best PC for photo editing will meet the required needs, in order to yield amazing photographs. Choose a PC that fits your specific needs and your price range.